Monday, June 10, 2013

Planning for 2013

I can't believe it is already June! It is time to put the Halloween planning into full gear to prepare for this coming October.  We know that the haunted hayride will be out for the year so we can put more focus on the haunted house.  Since we left the structure up from last year we are already months ahead.  I am thinking of doing a Dead and Breakfast / Haunted Hotel theme for this year's haunted house.  I know that I want the focal point to be an elevator with multiple scares on different "floors" using the pepper's ghost technique.  I also know that I have to top the closet from last year.  That was our biggest impact scare. Not a single person wanted to go into that  dark space and a few people chose to leave the haunted house all together rather than brave the dark! 

That is as far as I have gotten.  I know I want to do the carnevil party again because we had some great ideas last year that we didn't get to do as we ran out of time. I have some ideas for new group party games that I will share as I finalize the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment