Saturday, June 15, 2013

Moss Statue

Learn how I turned this                                                    



















 into this




Materials:

* Styling Doll
* Green Spray Paint
* Dollar Tree Moss
* Hot Glue Gun (and glue sticks)
* Brown Paint
* Small sponge







First I cut all of the hair off of the doll getting as close to the scalp as I could.   Next I painted the entire doll with green spray paint.

















I purchased moss from Dollar Tree and used hot glue to attach it to the doll. 









Finally, I sponged on a little brown to give it some character.  Be sure to dab the sponge on a piece of paper a few times to lighten the amount of paint before you sponge the doll.  You only want to apply a very light dusting of brown.













This craft was inspired by one found at Aj's Trash to Treature Blog

Happy Haunting!!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment